How do I add an article to Aspire by manually adding the bibliographic details?
N.B. If you have already added a bookmark for the journal title to Aspire, turn it into an article by clicking on it, clicking Edit metadata and then following the instructions below from: Select Has part (chapter, article etc.) ....
- Click Add then Add manually
- Select Journal from the Resource Type menu
- Add the title of the journal
- Select Has part (chapter, article etc.)... from the Add field menu, click Add
- In the new tab choose Article as Resource Type and type in Title of the Article
- Add as many fields as you know e.g. Author, Date, Vol, Issue
Click Create & Add to List to immediately add your bookmark to an existing list ( How do I do that? ) If the article is not available online to students and staff at Aberystwyth University you can request a digitisation (How do I do that?) A link to the digitised chapter will be added by library staff to the Aspire bookmark.
- Click Create if you want to add a bookmark for later addition to a list ( How do I do that? )
Information Services, Aberystwyth University, Hugh Owen Library, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DZ
Tel: 01970 62 2400 Email: email@example.com