How do I access my assignment feedback for a Blackboard Assignment? (Student)
Original Submission Link
- Navigate to the area where you submitted your original assignment and click on the assignment title.
- Here you will be able to view your mark (grade) and assignment feedback.
- If your tutor has given your feedback through an attached file, click on the file name to download the attachment.
- Go to the module, click on Tools and My Grades
- Click on the assignment title
This will show you the same view through the Document Viewer as described in the section above.
If your assignment does not match these screenshots, the assignment may be a Turnitin assignment. If so, please see this FAQ How do I find out if my assignment is being submitted through Blackboard Assignment or Turnitin?
If you still have problems finding your feedback, email your module tutor.
Information Services, Aberystwyth University, Hugh Owen Library, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DZ
Tel: 01970 62 2400 Email: email@example.com