How do I embed TV & radio recordings into a Blackboard module?
You can make and/or access recordings of television programmes via the Box of Broadcasts service. For more information on using Box of Broadcasts, please consult the Box of Broadcasts FAQ page.
Recordings can be embedded into webpages, including Blackboard content items. The following instructions detail this process:
- Find the recording of the programme at Box of Broadcasts.
- Click on the Share button under the programme player.
- In the box that appears, use the Embed option and copy the code to the clipboard (Ctrl+C).
- Navigate to the content area in Blackboard that you want to add the clip to.
- Hover over Build Content and click on Item.
- Enter a name and in the Text box click on the HTML Code View button (see below).
- Paste the copied code into the HTML code view window (Ctrl+V).
- You should also Copy and Paste the Citation information into the item
- Press Update, then press Submit.
A video guide to embedding clips, produced by Box of Broadcasts, is also available.
Information Services, Aberystwyth University, Hugh Owen Library, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DZ
Tel: 01970 62 2400 Email: email@example.com