How do I use a multiple projection teaching room? (Staff)
To use a multi projection teaching room:
- Check that the computer screen is on. If it is off, press the button on the lower right-hand side of the screen to turn it on.
On the control panel on the teaching station:
- Touch the control panel and select:
- Display On
- Press here to begin
- Log onto the computer as usual
The control panel on the teaching station
Controls which data feed displays on each projector:
- Press the appropriate Display button to control the projector for each screen.
- What displays on a projection screen may then be controlled by the next row of buttons.
- To blank a screen select a Display screen and Blank. Repeat to un-blank the screen.
- Which audio source is used:
- Audio controls are on the right-hand side of the control panel.
- If audio is used on multiple devices Audio Source may be used to select which audio source to display through which projection screen.
Note: The computer screen is a touch-screen and the black up and down arrow button at the front of the
teaching station may be used to adjust its height.
At the end of a lecture:
- If used, return the neck or hand-held microphones to their charging stations.
- Log off the computer
- Turn the projector off. On the panel on the teaching station select:
- System Off
- Power Down
The telephone in the room connects automatically to the IS Workshop after 5 seconds. Wait to be connected and explain you are in a teaching room and require assistance.
For more information see:
- How do I use a neck microphone?
- How do I use a hand-held microphone?
- How do I use a document camera?
- How do I connect a Laptop to teaching room equipment?
- How do I control the lights in a teaching room?
- How do I use a single projection teaching room?
Information Services, Aberystwyth University, Hugh Owen Library, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DZ
Tel: 01970 62 2400 Email: email@example.com