How do I use a single projection teaching room? (Staff)
To use a single projection teaching room, other than the Hugh Owen C22:
- Check that the computer screen is on. If it is off, press the button on the lower right-hand side of the screen to turn it on.
- On the control panel on the teaching station
Note: Although some control panels are touch screen they contain the same options and features.
- Display On
- Press here to begin
- Log on to the computer as usual.
Note: The computer screen is a touch-screen and the black up and down arrow button at the front of the teaching station may be used to adjust its height.
At the end of a lecture:
- If used, return the neck microphone to its charging station
- Log off the computer
- Turn the projector off. On the control panel on the teaching station select:
- Display Off
- Power Down
The telephone in the room connects automatically to the IS Workshop after 5 seconds. Wait to be connected and explain you are in a teaching room and require assistance.
For more information see:
- How do I use a document camera?
- How do I connect a Laptop to teaching room equipment?
- How do I control the lights in a teaching room?
- How do I use a multiple projection teaching room?
Information Services, Aberystwyth University, Hugh Owen Library, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DZ
Tel: 01970 62 2400 Email: email@example.com