How do I set up GlobalProtect VPN (Mac)?
Set up authenticator first
- Before you can use VPN, you will need to set up Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) for your account (What is multi-factor authentication? ). You will need to do this while still on campus.
- This is separate to the 2-step verification used for your email
- You should check if your operating system is compatible on the Global Protect Compatability page
- Download Global protect agent for Mac
- Follow the installation guide
- set Portal address to pa-vpn.aber.ac.uk