How do I add Blackboard modules for marking in the Turnitin iPad app? (Staff)
1. Download the lastest version of the Feedback Studio for iPad app from the App Store
2. Generate an email from your desktop computer:
- Sign into Blackboard here
- Click on the relevant module in Blackboard on the page under your My Modules tab.
- On the left hand side under Course Management expand Control Panel by clicking on the black arrow if not already expanded.
- Expand Course Tools
- Click Turnitin Assignments
- Click on the relevant assignment
- Click the information icon on any submission, fill in the email fields and select Email me
3. Access the assignments from the iPad
- Go to the iPad and access the specified email account and the Turnitin email
- Click on Add Class
It is also possible to copy the URL at the bottom of the email from any device, for manual entry in your iOS browser
- The Feedback Studio app will open and the relevant module will be displayed
- Tap on the module to view all of the assignments
- Tap on an assignment to view all of the submissions
- To fetch all submissions for an assignment before you begin marking, tap on the information icon and Download All
4. You are now ready to mark offline.
- For more information see the Turnitin iPad User Guide.
5. Once you have finished marking and are back online, ensure that the marks and feedback have synced back into Turnitin:
- Navigate back to the module title, press the menu icon and Sync Now
- Check that the papers have synced back to Turnitin on your desktop computer before unlinking your iPad. Logging out will delete ALL content on the iPad.
- From the same menu area press Log Out
Information Services, Aberystwyth University, Hugh Owen Library, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DZ
Tel: 01970 62 2400 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org