How do I install Panopto onto my own computer? (Staff)
Panopto recording software is installed on teaching machines in all centrally-timetabled teaching rooms. Staff may also install the software on their own desktop and laptops so that they may record material outside of standard lecture/seminar settings.
- To install Panopto you need to be listed as an Administrator on your computer.
- The Panopto installer can be downloaded from this page.
- If prompted for the server address enter abercast.aber.ac.uk.
- Once this has been done, you should see Sign in with Blackboard.
- At least one Blackboard module will need to be provisioned before you can log into the Panopto recorder, How do I do that?
Information Services, Aberystwyth University, Hugh Owen Library, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DZ
Tel: 01970 62 2400 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org