What can I do in Aspire Reading Lists?
- Find the Aspire reading lists for the modules you are studying ( How do I do that? )
- See how many copies of books on your reading lists are in AU library stock ( How do I do that? )
- Click through to online resources on your reading lists e.g. e-books, journal articles, digitised chapters
- Format the reading list as a bibliography from a choice of citation styles ( How do I do that? )
- Export the reading list to EndNote, EndNote online, as a spreadsheet or PDF ( How do I do that? )
- Send feedback and comments to help us develop Aspire ( How do I do that? )
Try these features once you have logged into Aspire ( How do I do that? )
- Set your reading intentions for any item on a reading list ( How do I do that? )
- Add your own study note to any item on a reading list ( How do I do that? )
- Create your profile ( How do I do that? ) This is optional, however it will be useful for viewing all your reading intentions and study notes in one place.
Your subject librarian (firstname.lastname@example.org 01970621896) is available to help you use Aspire or answer any questions about it.
Information Services, Aberystwyth University, Hugh Owen Library, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DZ
Tel: 01970 62 2400 Email: email@example.com