How do I access my assignment feedback through Turnitin? (Student)
Original Submission Link
- Go to where you submitted your assignment and click on View/Complete.
- Click on View . Your assignment will open in the Turnitin Document Viewer.
- You will see your mark/grade in the top right corner of the screen and feedback in the General Comments area.
- Hover over the blue speech bubbles to view specific comments from your tutor.
- Your tutor may also leave audio feedback in the Voice Comment area. To listen to the recording, click on the play icon.
- If your tutor has used the Marking Form/Rubric tool, click on the icon with small boxes in the lower right-hand corner. Hover over the numbers to see the grade boundary it represents.
If your tutor has given you feedback in the form of an attached file, you must go to My Grades to download the file.
- Your grade will be shown here. To access your feedback, click on the assignment title.
- To download the attached file, click on the file name.
- Your tutor may also leave feedback within the Turnitin Document Viewer. To access this, click on the My Paper icon.
- Your grade and feedback should appear on the right of the page, but if not, click on GradeMark in the top left-hand corner.
This will show you the same view through the Document Viewer as described in the section above.
If your assignment does not match these screenshots, your assignment may be a Blackboard Assignment. If so, see How do I access my assignment feedback through Blackboard Assignment?
If you still have problems finding your feedback, email your module tutor.
Information Services, Aberystwyth University, Hugh Owen Library, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DZ
Tel: 01970 62 2400 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org