How do I remove users from my Blackboard module? (Staff)
Note: The Blackboard Team will not remove users who have been manually added to modules. If you wish to remove access from a student or a member of staff you added yourself, you need to manually unenrol them from the module.
- Log into Blackboard and into the desired module.
- From the Control Panel, select Users and Groups and click on Users.
- Tick the box in the Remove column next to the user's name.
- Click on Remove Users from Course.
- Click Submit. A message then appears saying "This action is final and cannot be undone. Delete users?" Select OK.
The user will now have been removed.
Note: Staff and students enrolled on the module in AStRA will be automatically re-enrolled. To remove staff with the roles 01 Lecturer and 02 Tutor roles from an AStRA record you should ask your Departmental Timetable Officer to contact the Timetabling Team (email@example.com) and request that they are removed from the appropriate timetable activity. This will update both the module record and Blackboard.
Information Services, Aberystwyth University, Hugh Owen Library, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DZ
Tel: 01970 62 2400 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org