Where can I find my nearest printer/copier?
Due to Covid-19 printing, copying and scanning facilities are currently only available from the Hugh Owen Library on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 1pm and 5pm.
You must send your documents to print before coming to the Library. You can connect to the printers from your own device if you are on campus, email them direct to the printer or print directly from your Android mobile or iPhone
You will need to bring your Aber Card to access the building and use the printer. Please make sure you have enough Aber Card credit to print.
- All users should sanitise their hands before entering the library. There will be a hand sanitising station at the library entrance.
- All users should observe the 2-metre social distancing rule
- Only the user needing printing, copying or scanning should come into the library.
- All users must use their Aber Card to swipe to enter the library.
- All users must use their Aber Card to swipe to exit the library.
- All users must follow the one way system
- The numbers of users in the library at any one time will be strictly limited.
- Staff working in the library will be following recommended hygiene practises.
- Do not come to the library if you are unwell. The main symptoms of COVID-19 are:
- new continuous cough;
- high temperature;
- loss of or change to your normal sense of smell or taste (anosmia).
Information Services, Aberystwyth University, Hugh Owen Library, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DZ
Tel: 01970 62 2400 Email: email@example.com