How do I mark assignments in Turnitin? (Staff)
Once student assignments have been submitted through Turnitin, they are available to be marked either through the Turnitin iPad app, or through Blackboard.
To access and mark Turnitin assignments through Blackboard:
- Go to the module in Blackboard.
- Go to the Control Panel, and Course Tools.
- Click on Turnitin Assignments.
- This takes you into the list of all the assignments associated with the module. Select the one you wish to mark.
- This takes you into the assignment inbox, with a full list of all the student submissions.
- If you have selected to mark anonymously, you will only see the assignment titles, otherwise you will see the full list of student names, and the assignment titles.
- Click on the title of one of the assignments to begin marking. This will open a new window.
For information on how to use the grading tools see: https://help.turnitin.com/feedback-studio/d2l/instructor/grading-forms/grading-in-the-grading-form-side-panel.htm?Highlight=grading%20tools
Information Services, Aberystwyth University, Hugh Owen Library, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DZ
Tel: 01970 62 2400 Email: email@example.com