How do I grade and provide feedback for a video assignment? (Staff)
To mark and/or give feedbacks on students’ work go to the module and the:
- Control Panel, Course Tools, Turnitin Assignments
- Select the assignment you wish to grade.
- Click on the grey pencil icon to mark a student’s work
- A warning message appears
- Click OK
- Click on the Grading Template that is generated
Note: When the Turnitin document viewer window opens, where you would usually see the student’s submitted work, you will see a blank document. All the usual feedback tools, including adding audio feedback, are available. See faq 231 for more details.
- Enter a Grade in the top right-hand corner.
Information Services, Aberystwyth University, Hugh Owen Library, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DZ
Tel: 01970 62 2400 Email: email@example.com