What is Blank Course Copy (staff)?
Every year, the E-learning Group create new modules in Blackboard ready for next year's teaching. For the academic year 2019/20 for Year 2 and Year 3 taught undergraduate modules at Aberystwyth University, these modules will be copied over blank.
This means that a member of staff has to copy over the content from the previous year and ensure it's up to date. You will still be able to access previous years' material so that you are able to copy it over.
In order to assist with the process, the following FAQs are available:
- How do I copy or move my module content in Blackboard?
- How do I move a Blackboard test from one module to another?
- How do I deploy a test or survey in Blackboard?
- How do I copy over a Discussion Board in Blackboard?
- How do I re-add a course banner to my module?
Information Services, Aberystwyth University, Hugh Owen Library, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DZ
Tel: 01970 62 2400 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org