How can I access library resources now the library is closed?
Our extensive collections of electronic journals, databases and ebooks remain available to you 24/7 on and off campus.
If you are off-campus complete this step first:
- Go to https://primo.aber.ac.uk
- Click on Primo Off-Campus:
- Sign in with your AU username and password
- Choose the Primo icon:
For everyone on or off-campus
- Sign in to Primo using the Sign in link at the top right hand of your screen:
- You are then authenticated to use AU subscribed electronic resources - you need to keep the browser window open. If you close you will need to re-authenticate.
If you find that the resource you want is not available electronically please place a request through:
We will do our best to source an electronic copy for you.
If you need support accessing resources and making the most of online collections in your specific subject, please contact your subject librarian. Either email email@example.com or book an appointment via Skype at https://libcal.aber.ac.uk.
Information Services, Aberystwyth University, Hugh Owen Library, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DZ
Tel: 01970 62 2400 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org