How do I add a Microsoft Teams meeting advertised in Blackboard to my Outlook calendar?
You can see the date and time of your Microsoft Teams online teaching sessions in Blackboard.
You can add the sessions to your calendar from Blackboard.
- Login to Blackboard and go to the module
- You will see the details of the meeting on your Announcements page
- Click on the Course link at the bottom of the announcement
- You will see more details about the meeting
- Click on the link Add this MS Teams Meeting to my Office365 Calendar
You will be able to join the meeting 15 minutes before it is due to start. See How do i join a Teams meeting
Information Services, Aberystwyth University, Hugh Owen Library, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DZ
Tel: 01970 62 2400 Email: email@example.com