How do I add a Staff Information profile to my Blackboard module? (Staff)
The Staff Information option allows you to create a profile for Instructors in a Blackboard module. It can include contact information as well as links to staff web pages and a photograph of yourself. You can add as many profiles as you like. As Instructor for the module you may wish to create a separate profile for each of your teaching assistants or co-tutors.
Add a profile
- Navigate to your module you are adding the profile to.
- Under the Control Panel select Course Tools and Contacts.
- Click Create Contact.
The Profile Information screen allows you to add and edit information.
- Enter text into the boxes you want to use to add to your profile information . Note: Email is an essential field.
- Under Options, there is the option to make the profile visible as well as the ability to add photograph and a hyperlink.
- Select Yes to make the profile visible.
- Add a picture if desired by using the Browse button.
- Add a link if desired by entering a URL in the Personal Link box.
- Click the Submit button.
Change a profile
- To modify a profile, under the Control Panel select Course Tools and then Contacts.
- You will see your profile.
- Click on the arrow next to your profile name.
- Select Edit .
- When you have made the changes Submit.
- To remove a profile select Delete.
Information Services, Aberystwyth University, Hugh Owen Library, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DZ
Tel: 01970 62 2400 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org