How do I request material to be digitised?
The Library offers a service to digitise resources included in reading lists. Book chapters and journal articles can be scanned and the digitised copy then linked directly to the reading list and made available to students. Academic staff must request material to be digitised via their module reading list on Aspire.
If a chapter or article is required to be digitised:
- enter the resource on the Aspire reading list as Chapter (How do I do that?) or Article (How do I do that?)
- Click on ⋮ button next to the resource you would like digitised.
- Select Request digitisation
- Complete all essential fields marked with *
- Click Next once all fields are complete
- Enter Course Name and Course Code if not auto-filled
- Check your e-mail address is correct, then click Next
- Click Close on the final page
- Your request will now be submitted to the library for processing
Information Services, Aberystwyth University, Hugh Owen Library, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DZ
Tel: 01970 62 2400 Email: email@example.com