How do I read and print from a EBSCOhost e-book I have found in Primo?
Read an EBSCOhost e-book
- Click the individual chapter you wish to read from the Table of Contents
- or read the whole e-book by choosing from the PDF full text, EPUB Full Text or Download links
If the e-book is already being used by another user a dialogue box will appear:
Either return later when the e-book is no longer in use, or click Sign In Now to create an account and place the book on hold.
If you create an account do not use your Aberystwyth University password.
Print from an EBSCOhost e-book
In order to comply with copyright law, the publisher will only allow you to print a certain percentage of the e-book.
- Click Save Pages along the toolbar at the top of the page
- In the dialogue box that appears specify the pages you wish to print
- Click Save PDF to download your selection, which you can then print
After clicking to read online you will be asked to login
- Select Institutional Login
- From the menu for region or group select UK Higher Education
- Choose Aberystwyth University
- Enter your Aber Username and password
Information Services, Aberystwyth University, Hugh Owen Library, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DZ
Tel: 01970 62 2400 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org