How do I order new staples for a central printer?

Some of the Ricoh printers/copiers are fitted with finishing units which can staple documents.
If you need more staples for your printer, please contact Information Services with the following information:

  • The MFD number: found on the front of the printer in red letters
  • The type of staple, either T, W or S: This is listed on the staple cartridge, which is housed in the finishing unit attached to the printer
Contact for this page:
Information Services, Aberystwyth University, Hugh Owen Library, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DZ
Tel: 01970 62 2400 Email: