How do I check in my documents on SharePoint?
- If a document is checked out you will see a green arrow on the document icon:
- Put your mouse over the document you want to check in and click in the circle that appears to the left of the document name. This should make a tick appear:
- Click on the '...' in the bar across the top of the document library and in the menu that appears, click on 'Check in':
- You will be given the opportunity to add comments to this check in. This is optional.
- Click the Check in button to finish.