How do I check who has permissions on my SharePoint site?
Note: You must be the administrator of a Sharepoint site to view or edit the access of other users.
- Log in to http://sharepoint.aber.ac.uk
- Navigate to the site that you wish to edit the access on
- Click on the Cog in the top right hand corner:
- Choose Site Settings from the menu that appears
- Choose Site Permissions
- You will see the list of users who have access to your site
- If there are any users who shouldn't be there you can remove them (How do I do that?)