What if I am already receiving social care for my Autistic Spectrum Disorder or Aspergers at my home address?

If you have any social care needs please make sure you contact your local Social Services Department in plenty of time as it is your local office who will be responsible for funding and organising your care package wherever you may be studying.
Contact for this page:
Student Support Services, Student Welcome Centre, Aberystwyth University, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3FB
Tel: 01970 62 1761/2087 Email: student-support@aber.ac.uk