How do I claim back for my printer ink costs and other expenses from my Disabled Students Allowance?

To claim back for your printer ink/paper costs from your Disabled Students' Allowance (What is DSA?), you can download a claim form from your Funding body web site:-

For students from England

For students from Northern Ireland

For students from Scotland

For students from Wales

Complete the claim form and attach your receipts and post to the relevant funding body.

Please contact for further information.

Contact for this page:
Student Support Services, Student Welcome Centre, Aberystwyth University, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3FB
Tel: 01970 62 1761/2087 Email: