What do I need as evidence of my SpLD/dyslexia so that support will be put in place at Aberystwyth University?

If you have previously had help for your SpLD/dyslexia such as tuition support or exam provision, please be aware that this does not continue through from school/college to university.

You will need a diagnosis of any disability that may require support and a Educational Psychologist Assessment (EPA) acts as the diagnosis for a SpLD/dyslexia where Student Finance is concerned. Check if a member of staff from your school/college is suitably qualified to carry out a full diagnostic assessment.

For further advice, contact accessibility@aber.ac.uk

Contact for this page:
Student Support Services, Student Welcome Centre, Aberystwyth University, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3FB
Tel: 01970 62 1761/2087 Email: student-support@aber.ac.uk