How do I choose a psychologist for my Educational Psychologist Assessment (EPA)?

You are free to choose any appropriately qualified specialist teacher/educational psychologist to carry out your assessment such as those listed on the PATOSS or British Psychological Society websites. 

If you have difficulties in finding an appropriate individual, please contact

Contact for this page:
Student Support Services, Student Welcome Centre, Aberystwyth University, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3FB
Tel: 01970 62 1761/2087 Email: