I have had my Educational Psychologist Assessment, what do I do now?

It is really important that you apply for Disabled Students’ Allowance (What is DSA?) as soon as you receive your report.

If you are a prospective or current student, go to your funding body web site where forms are available and information explains how to apply for DSA. If you are unsure of what to do next, contact disability@aber.ac.uk and make an appointment.

Funding body web sites:-

For students from England

For students from Northern Ireland

For students from Scotland

For students from Wales

Contact for this page:
Student Support Services, Student Welcome Centre, Aberystwyth University, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3FB
Tel: 01970 62 1761/2087 Email: student-support@aber.ac.uk