I have had my Educational Psychologist Assessment, do I need to contact Aberystwyth University?

Yes. Email a copy of your report to disability@aber.ac.uk which is part of the Accessibility Team in Student Support Services.

Once you have applied for Disabled Students' Allowance (What is DSA?), you will expect to receive a Letter of Eligibility.

Along with the report you send us, this letter enables us to organise your Study Needs Assessment (SNA).

Contact for this page:
Student Support Services, Student Welcome Centre, Aberystwyth University, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3FB
Tel: 01970 62 1761/2087 Email: student-support@aber.ac.uk