How do I get exam provision?

In the first instance, apply for Disabled Students' Allowance (What is DSA?) in enough time to get exam provision put in place.

If you don’t have DSA, but you do have applicable evidence (post 16 years old diagnostic report for SpLD/updated medical professional letter for physical/mental health), then contact to discuss what support may be organised whilst you apply for DSA.

Contact for this page:
Student Support Services, Student Welcome Centre, Aberystwyth University, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3FB
Tel: 01970 62 1761/2087 Email: