I have evidence but dont have Disabled Students Allowance. I need exam provision, what do I do?

If you have applicable evidence (an Educational Psychologist Assessment report for SpLD/updated medical professional letter for physical/mental health), then contact accessibility@aber.ac.uk to discuss what support may be organised.

If your situation is temporary, e.g. an injury, then contact accessibility@aber.ac.uk.

Contact for this page:
Student Support Services, Student Welcome Centre, Aberystwyth University, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3FB
Tel: 01970 62 1761/2087 Email: student-support@aber.ac.uk