I don’t have evidence or Disabled Students Allowance but need exam provision, what do I do?

Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do unless you have some form of evidence.

If the need is due to a temporary injury or sudden illness, please see your GP as soon as possible as you may be able to get a doctor’s letter. If you get a doctor’s letter, contact disability@aber.ac.uk for an appointment.

Contact for this page:
Student Support Services, Student Welcome Centre, Aberystwyth University, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3FB
Tel: 01970 62 1761/2087 Email: student-support@aber.ac.uk