What do I do if I am entitled to rest breaks in my exam?

Any special exam arrangements should appear on your student record.

If you are entitled to rest breaks it is your responsibility to inform the invigilator before the start of the exam and indicate during the exam that you would like a break.

Contact for this page:
Student Support Services, Student Welcome Centre, Aberystwyth University, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3FB
Tel: 01970 62 1761/2087 Email: student-support@aber.ac.uk