Ive had my Educational Psychologist Assessment (EPA/DPA), what happens next?

Student Support Services will need a copy of your report, so make an appointment to see a member of the Accessibility Team (email disability@aber.ac.uk or visit reception at the Student Welcome Centre) in order to now apply for Disabled Students' Allowance (What is DSA?).

You need a paper copy of your report and a DSA form to send to Student Finance. You can obtain a DSA form through the web site of your funding body:

For students from England
For students from Northern Ireland
For students from Scotland
For students from Wales

Contact for this page:
Student Support Services, Student Welcome Centre, Aberystwyth University, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3FB
Tel: 01970 62 1761/2087 Email: student-support@aber.ac.uk