What do I do with the Disabled Students Allowance entitlement letter?

You will need to follow the instructions in the letter and send it to the chosen supplier of your equipment. 

That supplier will then email you and explain what you need to do next - pay for equipment, organise training etc. 

Aberystwyth University, for example, will put all other support in place.

Contact for this page:
Student Support Services, Student Welcome Centre, Aberystwyth University, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3FB
Tel: 01970 62 1761/2087 Email: student-support@aber.ac.uk