What funding is available to me if I decide to pursue postgraduate study?

Eligible Taught Masters students may apply for funding through Student Finance

Some departments may offer specific scholarships or bursaries so you could enquire there.

Other options are to take out a Career Development Loan or try to obtain a grant from an external funding body such as AHRC (the Arts and Humanities Research Council).

Details of funding opportunities are available on the Postgraduate Information website.

Contact for this page:
Student Support Services, Student Welcome Centre, Aberystwyth University, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3FB
Tel: 01970 62 1761/2087 Email: student-support@aber.ac.uk