How do I change my study scheme at Aberystwyth University?

If you are unsure about your degree course (study scheme):

  • discuss any issues with your current department
  • check with the appropriate department whether or not you can be accepted onto the new scheme
  • check with Student Finance or other financial sponsor whether or not you will be funded on your new scheme. Be very explicit about the year e.g. I am on year 1 on .. and want to transfer onto year 1 of ... starting in the academic year yyyy-yy

before changing. Then follow the Academic Quality and Records  Office information on how to change.

(Where do I find that?)

Contact for this page:
Student Support Services, Student Welcome Centre, Aberystwyth University, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3FB
Tel: 01970 62 1761/2087 Email: