How do I find out who my personal tutor is?
Departments may inform students in a variety of ways:
• Prior to arrival via letters, or information on a memory stick, specifying a date and time to meet;
• By tutor/tutee lists at registration desks, on noticeboards or in freshers’ packs
• By email
• At introductory meetings on arrival
• Via the online student record here after arrival;
• During lectures/academic tutorials at the beginning of session.
If you believe you have not been allocated a tutor, please contact your Department Office for advice.
Student Support Services, Student Welcome Centre, Aberystwyth University, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3FB
Tel: 01970 62 1761/2087 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org