What do I do if a student says they are struggling financially?

If students are having financial issues, such as having no money or losing access to facilities due to delays in Student Finance, they can be referred to an Aberystwyth University Advice, Information and Money Adviser. 
Contact for this page:
Student Support Services, Student Welcome Centre, Aberystwyth University, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3FB
Tel: 01970 62 1761/2087 Email: student-support@aber.ac.uk