What vaccinations do I need for university?

Public Health Wales recommends that students should usually receive the following vaccinations before coming to University:

  • Meningitis - MenACWY/Men C vaccine
  • Measles, Mumps and Rubella - MMR injections (usually given in childhood) to protect them from measles, mumps and rubella (German measles) but many new students have missed either one, or both of these. 
  • Diphtheria, Tetanus and Polio
  • TB – for students arriving in the UK from a county where there is high incidence of Tuberculosis (TB) 

For further information see NHS direct. (Where can I find that?

Contact for this page:
Student Support Services, Student Welcome Centre, Aberystwyth University, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3FB
Tel: 01970 62 1761/2087 Email: student-support@aber.ac.uk