I’ve been sexually assaulted where can I get help?

Rape, sexual assault and sexual abuse are incredibly sensitive and traumatic issues and we fully understand how difficult it is to try and overcome such trauma. Due to the specialist support needed in these circumstances we would always signpost the student to external services. Mid Wales Rape Support Centre offers a comprehensive range of services to support victims so please call them. They will work with you and help you liaise as appropriate with the University.

Their contact details are:

Mid Wales Rape Support Centre,

Canolfan Helygen,

46 Great Darkgate Street (entrance on Bridge Street),


SY23 1DE

Tel: 01970 610 124

Web: www.midwalesrsc.org.uk

Email: enquiries@midwalesrsc.org.uk

Contact for this page:
Student Support Services, Student Welcome Centre, Aberystwyth University, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3FB
Tel: 01970 62 1761/2087 Email: student-support@aber.ac.uk