Where do I go to get proof of my student status (Undergraduates)?

All letters can be printed off from your Student Record. Under the tab 'Personal' you can find an option which says 'Student Letter Requests'. After filling in the online form you will be able to print out the letter.

Contact for this page:
Student Support Services, Student Welcome Centre, Aberystwyth University, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3FB
Tel: 01970 62 1761/2087 Email: student-support@aber.ac.uk