How do I change the address that the University holds for me?

You can log in to your Student Record to update the personal details the University holds for you, including your address.
Contact for this page:
Student Support Services, Student Welcome Centre, Aberystwyth University, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3FB
Tel: 01970 62 1761/2087 Email: