Does Aberystwyth University supply materials to other UK libraries?
Aberystwyth University is happy to supply materials to other UK libraries in response to requests.
Send your request to us via email to Document-Supply@aber.ac.uk including the following details:
- Details of the item you wish to borrow or have copied
- Request number
- British Library account number (for billing)
- Delivery address
Conditions of Loan:
- Items are loaned for 4 weeks
- Loans can be renewed
- All loans are subject to recall
- Automatic courtesy and overdue notices are sent for all loans
We are prepared to lend:
- Standard loan materials which are not in great demand from our own users
We are unable to lend:
- Reference materials
- Items in high demand
PhD theses, please request via the British Library's EThOS service
We are happy to supply copies of articles within copyright restrictions and on the understanding that it is for non-commercial research or private study.