How can I make the digitisation process quicker?
To assist the digitisation team to deal with your digitisation requests quicker and more efficiently, ensure that your reading list is checked and published by the following deadlines:
|Distance Learning modules||30 June|
|Semester 1 modules||31 July|
|Semester 1 and 2 (modules taught over both semesters)||31 July|
|Semester 2 modules||30 November|
Lists published and received after the deadline will be dealt with in date order received and may not be available in time for teaching.
If a chapter or article is required to be digitised:
- enter the resource on the Aspire reading list as Chapter (How do I do that?) or Article(How do I do that?)
- Click on the ⋮ button next to the resource you would like digitised.
- Select Request digitisation
- Complete all essential fields marked with *
- Click Next once all fields are complete
- Enter Course Name and Course Code if not auto-filled
- Check your e-mail address is correct, then click Next
- Click Close on the final page
- Your request will now be submitted to the library for processing
Enter as much bibliographic information as possible. If information is missing from a digitisation request, there will be a delay. Order waiting times will be longer while library staff check items for page ranges/volume/issue number before progressing further with the request.
Information Services, Aberystwyth University, Hugh Owen Library, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DZ
Tel: 01970 62 2400 Email: email@example.com