How do I clear a students test attempt in Blackboard? (Staff)
Problems can arise during a test if:
- a student clicks the Back button in their browser.
- their browser freezes.
- their computer crashes.
If the test is set to allow one attempt only, the student will receive a message saying that they cannot take the test again and you must clear the student's attempt to enable them to retake the test.
To clear a student's attempt:
- Under the the Control Panel, click on Grade Centre and then Full Grade Centre.
- Find the Grade Centre Column that corresponds to the test.
- Click on a the drop down arrow next to the student grade for the test.
- Click View Grade Details.
- Click on the Clear Attempt button for the test attempt you wish to clear.
Information Services, Aberystwyth University, Hugh Owen Library, Penglais, Aberystwyth, SY23 3DZ
Tel: 01970 62 2400 Email: email@example.com