How do I edit the permission level given to a group or user in SharePoint?
- Click on the cog symbol at the top right of the screen and select 'Site Settings'. The Site Settings screen will appear:
- Click 'Site Permissions' in the first column under 'Users and Permissions'.
- Tick the box to the left of the group (or person) whose permissions you want to change.
- Click on Edit User Permissions in the menu across the top.
- Tick the box next to the appropriate permissions level, and untick the group's old permission level.