How do I change the default view for a document library in SharePoint?
- Click on ‘All Documents' at the top right of the document library and choose 'Edit current view':
- The Edit View screen will be displayed:
- If you want to make different columns show up, tick the boxes to the left of their names
- If you want to stop columns showing up, untick the boxes to the left of their names
- You can move columns around by changing their numbering in the 'Position from Left' column
- Scroll down and click OK to save.
- Your document library will now be displayed, showing the changes you have made to the view.