How do I edit fields that the user fills in when adding a task in SharePoint?
- Click on the 'Tasks' tab at the top left of the page.
- The Tasks menu will appear across the top of the screen:
- Click on List Settings towards the right of the menu.
- The List Settings screen will be shown:
- Scroll down to view the Columns section on the page.
- Click on the item you want to edit - the Change Column screen appears:
- Make the necessary changes to the column and click OK to save.
- If you want to delete this column, scroll to the bottom and click on the Delete button.
- You will be returned to the Tasks Settings page.