How do I view a SharePoint task list in Outlook?
- Open the Task List
- Click on the List tab on the top left
- In the menu that appears, click on the Connect to Outlook button.
- A message will pop up asking "Do you want to allow this website to open a program on your computer?". Click Allow.
- Another message will pop up in Outlook asking "Connect this SharePoint Task List to Outlook?". Click Yes.
- The task list will be displayed in Outlook and you can use it as you would use a normal task list.